Kathleen Lukaszewski, DO
“It has been an honor to serve residents of Bucks and Montgomery Counties as a member of CGI since 2006. While in medical school, I was told that if you place your patient’s interest first; you will be loved by your patients, respected by your colleagues, and be a highly regarded physician. It is with this premise in mind that I strive to serve my patients with an open ear and compassionate heart. CGI has afforded me the opportunity to evaluate the multiple gastrointestinal organs and treat their various disease processes. Additionally, through gastrointestinal endoscopy, I am privileged to view living anatomy each and every day.
- Fellowship: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- DO: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Memberships: American College of Gastroenterology, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, Bucks County Medical Society
- Special Interests in GI: Irritable Bowel Disease, GI Motility, Fecal Transplant